1. The expenses of medical treatment shall be used for those of the outpatient service in hospital for international students.
2. The expense for registration of the outpatient service in hospital, the food expense for inpatient service, the expenses for putting in false tooth, making up glasses, giving childbirth, conducting artificial abortion, carrying out surgery for correction of physiological defects, buying nutritious food and curing the general chronic diseases that started before coming to China and the expenses for injuries and deaths caused due to the acts of fighting and blows in violation of the school disciplines and the local laws shall all be borne by the international students themselves.
3. The expenses of medical treatment that can be reimbursed refer to those reasonable ones at the criteria of free medical service as stipulated by the local public health administration department and incurred at the local public hospitals of grade 3 and above (with the exception of the emergency treatment for accidental injuries).
4. The ratio of the expenses for medical treatment shall be:
The reasonable expenses of medical treatment shall be borne by the scholarship at 90% and by the students themselves at 10% for the case of the students under scholarship when they are treated at the University hospital; and borne by the scholarship at 85% and by the students themselves at 15% for the case of the students under scholarship when they are treated at the local public hospital with the approval of the University hospital.
5. When the student is diagnosed by the hospital that he (she) needs to be hospitalized, the expenses for hospitalized medical treatment and the expenses for medical examination and treatment before being hospitalized shall be compensated by Ping An Insurance Co. Ltd.
6. The expenses for medical treatment beyond the stipulated range shall be borne by the student individually.